Educating a generation to learn for Christ
Maranatha Christian Academy Elementary Program
The Elementary program at Maranatha Christian Academy emphasizes spiritual precepts, character building, and skills/ concepts necessary to academic advancement. Yearly national scores on the IOWA Achievement Test attest to the fact that our students test from two to three years above the national norms.
- Small class sizes with 15 students or less per class. The classrooms are self-contained.
- Biblical principles are interwoven throughout the curriculum.
- Weekly chapels and class devotionals enhance the students’ growth in spiritual matters. Personal accountability and responsibility are emphasized.
- Field trips, special events, and guest speakers extend the curriculum.
Private music lessons are available during the school hours.
- The BJU Press curriculums are used with other supplemental materials. The core curriculum includes: Bible, Phonics Based Reading, Language Skills, Math, Cursive Writing, Spelling, Science, and Social Studies.
Additional enrichment is available through;
Spanish, Music, Drama, Choir, PE, Art, and Library