MCA Admission Process
The enrollment process listed below helps MCA ensure we are partnering with families desiring to assist us in fulfilling our philosophy and purpose, and also enables us to assess your child’s aptitude to succeed academically.
In order to successfully complete the enrollment process for your child, the following items are required. This entire process must be completed in order for your child to be considered for enrollment. Your prompt submission of all required forms will help us process your application in the most efficient manner. Please note that applications cannot be processed without payment of all applicable fees.
Step #1: Complete Application Forms for Each Student and Return to MCA with Application Fee(s). (See below for forms)
- Parent Information Application
- Student Application (complete a separate form for each student applying)
- Copy of Certified Official Birth Certificate (Please provide a copy; this document will become part of your student’s permanent file.)
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (Georgia Form 3300)
- Certificate of Immunization (Georgia Form 3231) Form must be completed by healthcare provider(s) that administered the immunizations and must be up-to-date for all required immunizations at time of submission.
- Any other Health, Medical or Psychological Reports
Student Medical Release/Emergency Contacts Form (complete a separate form for each student applying)
- Student Pick Up Authorization Form
Church Information/Pastor’s Reference (or Sunday School Teacher of student) completed and returned to MCA.
- Authorization to Release Transcripts (Excluding Pre-K3 and Pre-K4)
This form should be sent to the school your student most recently attended if transferring from another school. School records should include 2 years of reports cards and 2 years of Standardized Test Score Results in order complete the application process.
- Teachers Recommendations
Grades K4 – 5th – The applicant’s current elementary or pre-school teacher must complete the teacher recommendation.
Grades 6th – 12th – The applicant’s current Math and English teachers must complete the teacher recommendations.
- Enrollment Contract (to be filled out and signed when payment arrangements are made)
(Use the links below to open and print each applicable form)
MCA Student Handbook (currently under revision, 7/2018)
Step #2: Admission Screening/Testing
The applicant will participate in a screening and/or take an appropriate grade level test, if necessary for that grade level. The testing will be scheduled after all required paperwork has been submitted.
Step #3: Parent/Guardian & Student Administrative Interview
Once your child’s Application is completed (completion of Step #1 and Step #2), an interview will be scheduled with a member of MCA Administration. MCA requires that the parent(s)/guardian(s) and the applicant be present at the interview. This meeting will be scheduled after all required paperwork and admissions screenings and testing is completed.
Step #4: Letter of Acceptance
Upon completion of steps #1-3, you will next be notified regarding your child’s enrollment status. Upon acceptance, parents will meet with our Finance Manager to arrange payment options.